Jim Slama, President of FamilyFarmed.org sat with Matthew Botos, CEO of ConnectFood and Richard Shell of Wagner&Shell to talk about Local Food and the upcoming and exciting Good Food Festival Some of the highlighted sections of the interview include:
- The great events scheduled for the Good Food Festival
- A discussion of what local food means for the greater Chicago area.
- Annual programs, food safety, and food hubs
- Power of web based technology for the food industry
- Economics of Local and Organic Foods
The Good Food Festival at the UIC Forum in Chicago: http://www.goodfoodfestivals.com/